As we’re in the middle of winter, skin can get dry and out of sorts- especially the lips. We’ve asked our estheticians and holistic gurus how best to deal with dry, chapped lips.
- Make sure you’re hydrated from the inside out. (i.e. Drink water. )
- Certain newly recreational activities will most likely increase dryness; advice? enjoy responsibly and make sure to drink plenty of water, also get a lip treatment. Your lips will thank you 😉
- DIY a sugar & honey lip exfoliation, followed by a nourishing lip mask.
- DIY Sugar & Honey lip exfoliation: mix 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp honey. Work in an upward circular motion on and around the lips. Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Lip Mask (We recommend: Lira’s Lip Factor available in our spa) However, if DIY is your only option- this make a great mask: 1 tsp PLAIN yogurt, 1 tsp oil (try: Argan, Almond, or EVOO), a dash of honey. Mix and let sit on lips for 5 min. Rinse & pat dry. Follow with lip balm for the softest lips you’ve ever had.
- Lip Treatment Add-on. Don’t have the time to whip up your exfoliation & mask? We have a Lip Treatment for you! Complimentary for Members as your free add-on, $15. Pairs best with facial or microdermabrasion. Treatment includes:
Exfoliate, hydrate, and heal. Gently exfoliates the lips while the honey and oils repair and hydrate. The Lira Lip Factor is a hydrating citrus lip mask that restores moisture for softer fuller lips. Contains: Vitamin C, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Vitamin E.
Make sure those lips are kissably soft all year long.
|Add a lip treatment to your next facial or microdermabrasion!|