A microdermabrasion treatment exfoliates as much stratum corneum as three consecutive 30% glycolic treatments, or a single 70% glycolic treatment, without the chemical irritation potential of acid-based peels. The result is a fresher, healthier looking skin with an enhanced surface quality.
Treatments are usually arranged in a series, with the goal of accelerating the regeneration of cells to the outer surface of the skin. Optimum results are usually obtained after a number of visits, typically 4-8, at the rate of one every 7-10 days.
Microdermabrasion treats a number of skin conditions, including:
- Dull appearance
- Black heads
- White heads
- Dormant acne scars
- Linear scars
- Fine Lines
- Superficial pigmentation
- Transient pigmentation disorders
Microdermabrasian Services Include
- Microdermabrasion with Facial or Bikini Facial
- Microdermabrasion with Enzyme Peel
- Organic Microdermabrasion with Facial
- Microdermabrasion – Body or Back Treatment